Front Office Rep PRN
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare,
we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity.
We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Front Office
Rep PRN today with LewisGale Imaging.
LewisGale Imaging, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
* Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
* Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
* Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
* Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
* Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
* 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking
* Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
* Colleague recognition program
* Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Front Office Rep PRN. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Job Summary and Qualifications
Our Front Office Receptionist works under the supervision of the
Department Director, and the Clinical Lead to assist the imaging
staff in clerical duties so they can provide patient care. You will
deliver high quality, administrative services related to the needs
of the departmental staff and customers.
* You will be responsible for the daily clerical duties include
assembling and maintaining charts, filing, answering and
transferring phones, and relaying messages.
* You will enter exams into the radiology module for all imaging
* You will notify the appropriate area of a patient's arrival and
will escort the patient to the appropriate waiting room.
* You will print, sort, and prepare radiology reports for
distribution to the physicians as needed.
* You will ensure all appropriate reports and paperwork is handled
in a timely manner.
* You will retrieve films and jackets from all reading areas and
copy them and/or distribute as requested.
* You will be responsible for ensuring the patient lobby for the
department is clean and organized.
* You may also help as needed with transporting patients.
Brambleton Imaging Center is a full service diagnostic imaging
facility. We offer a range of services including digital
mammography, MRI, CT and bone density scans. We received the award
for Gold Seal of Approval by The Joint Commission. Brambleton
Imaging is part of LewisGale Regional Health System. This includes
44 HCA-owned patient care facilities, four hospitals, six
outpatient surgery centers, two regional cancer centers and a
multidisciplinary cancer clinic. We have affiliations with nearly
700 physicians, including 146 employed providers and more than 500
independent physicians and 3,300 employees. LewisGale is also part
of HCA Virginia, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare
provider in the Commonwealth with nearly 15,000 employees.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Front Office
Rep PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA, Roanoke , Front Office Rep PRN, Administration, Clerical , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!