Parkhurst - Marketing and Engagement Coordinator
Company: Eat'n Park
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Purpose: The Field Marketing and Engagement Coordinator will
assist in executing the field marketing roadmap at their designated
account. They will support marketing campaigns, promotions, events,
and launches to meet financial and other success targets. They will
partner with their account leader for creative requests, in
developing the unit-level marketing plan, and share market and
competitor trends and data to influence decisions that drive
desirable results. This position will also promote engagement by
establishing relationships, seeking feedback, and meeting the needs
of our clients, students, the local community, and team members.Job
- Executes launch of new brands and all on-site marketing,
advertising, promotional activities (guerilla marketing, pop-ups,
demos, tastings, etc.) and meal plan sales campaigns that are
within budget, reach the target audience, and generate demand.
- Creates physical and digital marketing collateral and
communications materials that are consistent with brand standards
and address audience demands.
- Guides the appropriate allocation of promotional resources to
support field marketing priorities.
- Manages creative requests for the assigned account.
- Works with account management to develop effective programs and
campaigns that meet critical account needs.
- Supports account leaders in developing their unit-level
marketing plan to maintain alignment with brand standards. Uses
insights from industry trends and feedback data to influence
decisions that will drive targeted outcomes.Guest, Client,
Community Engagement Support
- Supports positive relationships with onsite dining/vendor
support departments and partnering clients.
- Fosters relationships with on-site groups/student organizations
and hosts regular feedback events to obtain insights about their
dining experience to inform brand activation strategies that will
reach ROI and engagement targets.
- Initiates and maintains relationships with local vendors,
venues, and community organizations. Connects business development
and new vendor opportunities to functional corporate owner.
- Plans and executes account's participation in community events
to promote awareness of dining programs, increase auxiliary sales
and strengthen brand perception.
- Identifies and elevates client/account risks to Manager and
supports mitigation strategies.
- Supports site leader with team member engagement by
facilitating team member engagement activities that mirror guest
engagement to close gaps.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Management,
Hospitality or Hotel Management preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year marketing experience or internship
experience. Contract dining experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal,
with a strong attention to detail and the ability to present to
stakeholders and large groups.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a
- Knowledge of marketing functions such as advertising,
merchandising, and promotions.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products,
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Demonstrated urgency and responsiveness to requests;
demonstrated level-headedness in crisis response
- Confident with an outgoing, upbeat, friendly personality
- A demonstrated team player
- Must be able to perform occasional weekend work during special
events or openingsEat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal
opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group
differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity
and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70 years
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Roanoke , Parkhurst - Marketing and Engagement Coordinator, Advertising , Lexington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!