Senior Mechanical Engineer - Machine Design - 3D Design
Posted on: November 22, 2021
If you are a Senior Mechanical Engineer with experience, please
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and develop mechanical and electromechanical robotics,
conveyor/ material handling and other automation products by
studying customer requirements; researching and testing
manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; and soliciting
observations from a variety of other company stakeholders.
- Develop drawing and manufacturing processes necessary for
fabricating, building, and assembling equipment.
- Assure system and product quality by designing testing methods;
testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming
fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepare product reports as necessary by collecting, analyzing,
and summarizing information and trends.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with
government and company safety regulations.
- Assure completion of projects by training and guiding build
technicians as necessary.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; tradeshows, reviewing professional
publications; establishing personal networks; participating in
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
What You Need for this Position
- 5 years of experience
- Mechanical Engineering
- 3D Design
- Machine Design
- Electro-Mechanical Design
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Senior Mechanical Engineer with experience, please
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : RO1- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Robert Owen - Principal Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Roanoke , Senior Mechanical Engineer - Machine Design - 3D Design, Engineering , Forest, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!