Mechanical Engineering Internship
Company: Steel Dynamics, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Utilize engineering principles to assist in the performance of
- Conduct and analyze mill experiments
- Write reports on findings
- Assist other engineers in on-going projects
- Utilize various laboratory equipment for process analysis
- Perform data analysis and report trends to operation
- Be in direct contact with operation personnel working on
projects that will directly affect production
- Participate in day to day engineering activities in a fast
paced and varied environment.
- Develop trials based on research and needs.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a Bachelors degree program in
- Completed at least their freshman year of study
- Preferred GPA of at least 2.7.Steel Dynamics Inc. is an equal
opportunity employer.Requisition ID: 2023-3112 External Company
Name: Steel Dynamics, Inc. External Company URL:
https://www.steeldynamics.com/ Street: 103 Westside Blvd. NW
Keywords: Steel Dynamics, Inc., Roanoke , Mechanical Engineering Internship, Engineering , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!