Mechanical Engineer II
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Tecton Products is now Marvin Composites
Responsible to manage equipment, facility and process projects to
successful completion. Other key responsibilities include
gathering, interpreting and presenting data to drive improvement
- Identify, design, and implement equipment improvements on
- Ensure equipment meets project scope
- Ensure equipment meets safety requirements
- Integrate equipment into production
- Lead appropriate training on new equipment and processes
- Demonstrate innovation and efficiency in engineering concepts
- Ensure proper documentation is available for new equipment
- Lead/Support the development and implementation of equipment
and process innovations that will improve Tecton's productivity and
- Drive equipment and process efficiencies by advancing and
implementing new technologes and innovation.
- Manage and drive project success (scope met, on time, on
budget) utilizing defined departmental processes. Champion trials
to test and validate new equipment and processes.
- Identify and implement equipment improvement opportunities on
existing equipment. Gather, interpret and present data to drive
improvement projects; determine root cause, develop solutions,
validate and implement as required.
- Provide support to Production, Maintenance, and other teams as
needed in a multi-disciplined environment. Deliver projects that
exceed customer needs.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering degree required
- Demonstrated Project Management Skills required
- Plastics Processing experience preferred
- Machine Design experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to work well individually and with a team
- Ability to share expertise and be open to other ideas
- See Career Path Matrix for years of related experience
Keywords: Marvin, Roanoke , Mechanical Engineer II, Engineering , Salem, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...