Sales Account Manager
Company: IES Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Sales Account Manager
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
The Sales Account Manager ensures that sales for assigned lines of
business are developed and closed in accordance with Company goals,
policies and procedures. The Sales Account Manager is responsible
for ensuring that sales goals are implemented, delivered and
managed in accordance with the contract/agreement. This will ensure
Company, customer and financial performance requirements are met.
All aspects of the sales effort(s) must be carried out as
efficiently as possible with respect to human resources, financial
management, profitability and branch goals.
General Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure that the development and closure of sales are occurring
within Company guidelines. Manage overall workload
* Development and maintenance of industry and client relationships,
including General Contractors, Electrical Contractors, Consultants,
Manufacturers, Suppliers, Partners and other stakeholders as
relevant to building a successful book of business.
* Development and maintenance of positive internal relationships to
foster team cohesion in dynamic work environment.
* Manage and monitor the prospecting, qualification, proposal
writing, bid preparation, proposal submittal, contracting and
closed sales turnover processes of the branch. Provide periodic
reporting on status to other members of management and the
* Review and monitor sales department, project, client and line(s)
of business goals and related issues. Provide management of such
issues and reporting to senior management of any inconsistencies
and or corrections required.
* Monitor all timeliness, quality and performance issues related to
the sales department
* Act as the senior Company liaison for sales interface with
* Participate/Lead Sales meetings and training sessions as
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
* Regular attendance is mandatory.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and
lead others to create, develop and implement project process
* Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees,
vendors, clients and business partners.
* Must have proven problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills
and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral
* Must have proven high skill level to interpret typical sales
documents, including but not limited to, prospect lists,
qualifications documents, industry research and reports, project
specifications, reporting, contracting and performance
* Must be able to travel within branch territory and/or regional
territory as needed.
* Must be able to learn and teach the Company sales management
* Must be able to secure and maintain a Company sponsored American
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
* Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED equivalency;
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Must have experience at least (7) seven years' in customer
interface, such as liaison between the customer and the
* Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in
telecommunications or a related technical or construction
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and MS
* Must meet Company minimum driving standards.
* Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects
* Must have demonstrated verifiable ability to define a prospective
customer, create a scope of work, qualify a customer, develop a
sales plan and manage proposal submission and review through to
customer presentation, closing and operations turnover.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits
discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with
disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or
characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring,
transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and
all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that
retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding
possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is
also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the
employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and
protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to
support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent
with company policy and the company's obligations as a contractor
to the United States government.
Keywords: IES Holdings, Inc., Roanoke , Sales Account Manager, Executive , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!