Director of Quality Management
Company: Select Medical
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Search Jobs At Select Specialty Hospital At Select
Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care
for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require
extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people
across the country and provides quality care to approximately
70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions. Our
mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that
promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each
employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural
behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
trust. Are you resourceful in overcoming obstacles? Do you wish to
build your career with other top performers? If you answered 'yes',
consider an opportunity with us! Responsibilities We are looking
for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical
Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve
quality of life for the community in which you live and work,
continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality
care and doing well by doing what is right.
- Coordinating all survey activities to assure that the facility
maintains accreditation, certification, and licensure.
- Organizing monthly interdisciplinary QAPI Team meetings with
activities, per QAPI Calendar
- Receiving and reviewing quarterly quality improvement
- Assisting the Medical Director and Quality Program Director
with development and implementation of medical staff quality
- Leading the hospital team in the performance of RCA, at least
annually, and for every level 3-4 incident, unless otherwise
- Completing monthly quality related data entry, analysis and
- Focusing on the importance of employee training and education
in the work place.
- Working with leadership team to ensure reporting requirements
are met. Qualifications You are passionate about providing a
superior patient and employee experience. You are an inventive
problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment. You will have
previous clinical experience and a passion for upholding
high-quality standards. As a leader for your facility, you will
collaborate with your CEO, CNO and Human Resources leader to tackle
problems and enhance both the employee and patient experience.
- Valid professional clinical license (RN, LPN, RT, PT, OT, ST)
required in the work State.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience, or equivalent, in an
inpatient healthcare facility setting is required.
- Requires experience in at least one of the core areas of
responsibility: Quality, Survey Readiness, Risk Management,
Infection Control, Employee Health and Education.
- Requires experience in interpretation of raw data and
comparative analysis, conducting educational "in-services", and
coordinating and supervising accreditation/certification
activities. Preferred qualifications--that will make you
- RN licensure preferred. Additional Data Select Medical strives
to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we
understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and
fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave. We'd love for you to join
the team! Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that
reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and
employees are treated during employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law. To complete your application on
another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store
this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job
to the name and email that you designate. Not Ready to Apply? Join
Our Talent Network If you are interested in our Career
opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to
stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job
opportunities and company now.
Keywords: Select Medical, Roanoke , Director of Quality Management, Executive , Franklin, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!