Vice President of Marketing - Nashville
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Vice President of Marketing - Nashville in Franklin, Tennessee -
Careers at TN - Franklin Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies
to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log
back in! Vice President of Marketing - Nashville Job Locations
US-TN-Franklin Posted Date 2 weeks ago (12/23/2020 8:18 PM) Job ID
2020-1528 # of Openings 1 Category Marketing Type Regular Full-Time
Overview The Vice President of Marketing crafts, leads and delivers
marketing strategies for the cornerstone brands of Educational
Media Foundation. Reporting to the Chief Content Officer, this role
is a key partner in forming marketing and business plans and
strategies to grow awareness and the reach of our brands and
accomplish ministry objectives. This key role leads the team
responsible for market research, brand building initiatives in
video, social media and digital platforms, product launch planning,
and advertising functions for all programs and services within the
ministry. This VP executes multiple high impact initiatives
simultaneously on target to delivering on overall ministry goals.
- Proactively influence our culture, leading by example in
demonstrating collaboration, empowerment, innovation, creativity
and service, while being a faithful witness on and off the job of
EMF's mission to create compelling media that inspires and
encourages our listeners to have a meaningful relationship with
- As a member of leadership, contribute to long term planning and
vision implementation through identification of strategic marketing
initiatives, collaboration, prioritization, communication, and
evaluation of results, while preserving EMF's reputation for
integrity and excellence.
- Engage Chief Content Officer (CCO) on marketing issues, trends,
and proposals for strategic initiatives and delivery.
- Lead the Marketing and Digital Media team in their efforts to
grow and reach new potential audiences.
- Collaborate closely with Programming, Donor Engagement,
Content, and our Pledge Drive Consultants, as well as other
departments. Strategic Planning
- Oversee strategic planning and implementation for marketing,
branding, promotions, events, and key aspects of pledge drives,
with a focus on goals, timelines, budgets, communication, results
tracking, and celebration.
- Assess marketing performance against both annual goals and
plans. Provide strategic recommendations based on operational
analysis, research projections, cost identification, allocation,
and resource analysis. Ensure tools and systems are in place to
provide critical operational and project information to the CCO and
others. Make actionable recommendations on both strategic goals and
- Provide leadership for the marketing function and team,
ensuring ministry wide collaboration and communication,
facilitating the appropriate resolution of issues and competing
priorities. Ensure alignment of marketing initiatives with Ministry
objectives. How you will contribute:
- Provides strategic direction for the development and execution
of marketing campaigns, communications, goals, and objectives for
all products and services of the ministry, as well as, key aspects
of pledge drive.--
- Oversee day-to-day marketing and branding activities which may
include negotiation of agreements; planning and administration of
the Marketing budget (national, regional and local).
- Oversee and direct K-LOVE, Air1, AccessMore, streaming, and WTA
Media LLC corporate promotional activity. Participate in
appropriate promotional events and other industry-related events,
positively representing the ministry.
- Partner with Programming and Audience Engagement to create and
manage all K-LOVE and Air1 marketing plans for pledge drives,
launching of new stations as well as supporting existing
- Oversee the efforts of the Promotions Team through leadership
to ensure consistent brand messaging and that event participation
is strategic, increasing brand visibility and recognition.--
- Merchandise and product design to create demand and recognition
for K-LOVE, Air1, AccessMore, streaming and WTA Media LLC
- Develop and influence promotional materials; marketing
databases such as email, social media, statement printing, and
direct mail; lead and manage direct marketing, public relations,
online digital marketing, paid advertising, and event marketing
- In partnership with the EMF Radio Group Program Director and
the Programming Team, dig into available research, deepen
understanding of K-LOVE and Air1's target audience to achieve
excellent brand connection and execution and grow overall
- In partnership with the AccessMore Program Director, dig into
available research, deepen understanding of the AccessMore podcast
target audiences to achieve excellent brand connection, engagement
and grow overall reach.
- In partnership with the leader of streaming: evaluate available
research, launch new research, deepen understanding of potential
target audience of our streaming offerings to ascertain what
streams should be launched to achieve excellent brand connection,
engagement and grow overall reach.
- Measure and evaluate marketing effectiveness utilizing
benchmarks and market analysis research. Translate and work with
Data Solutions for information captured from research, ratings,
- Optimize opportunities through on-page content and relevancy
expanding the EMF footprint in digital media through paid
- Strategically position web and digital assets to carry the
message and vision of the brands. Partner with Programming and
Content teams to ensure web and digital support of on-air, on-
podcast, on-stream and on-demand messaging in real-time.
- Provide short and long-term digital marketing forecasts and
reports to grow EMF's online presence organically.
- Grow and lead the efforts of digital marketing footprint
through search engine optimization.
- Manage campaign budgets and campaign strategy recommendations
for partners and internal stakeholders.
- Oversee brand advocacy, growth plans, and optimal data-driven
solutions for the best optimal campaign.
- Work closely with Email/Campaign Managers through lead
generation growth and support Donor Engagement strategy through
traditional and digital marketing.
- Influence digital marketing efforts using best practices per
targeted campaign efforts by types of landing pages.
- Effectiveness will be measured in various ways including key
KPIs, Marketing and Promotional Calendars that are balanced and hit
the target audiences of K-LOVE, Air1, AccessMore, streaming and WTA
Media LLC. --E xperience you will need:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Marketing. Track record
of success in major markets, radio experience or agency experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Management / Leadership.
Leadership experience in the Christian radio industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with digital marketing and a
command of SEO, SEM strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to connect and impact target
- Experience in strategic planning, setting, and
meeting/exceeding goals and objectives (including revenue
- Experience in donor development including planning and
implementing donor relations programs, events, and communications a
- SalesForce experience and Pardot knowledge is important. Must
possess technical knowledge and proficiency with market research
data analysis. Website knowledge and CMS knowledge is a plus.
- Project management experience with a proven ability to plan,
organize, lead and direct projects.
- Detail-oriented with creative problem-solving skills.
- Possess a high level of integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, establishing and
meeting performance/ministry goals.
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service
mentality. Need to be seen as a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop
sincere business/ministry relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation
- Demonstrated commitment to the social sector with a passion for
our mission and values.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Public Relations, or
combination of education/training with relevant experience.
Benefits and more... As the nation's largest nonprofit Christian
Media organization, we provide a competitive salary - and that's
not all! Our Total Rewards package also includes outstanding
medical, dental and vision protection, as well as a robust 401K
plan. You will have access to a wide variety of programs to help
you balance your work and personal life, including a generous paid
time off policy, learning, growth and advancement opportunities.
Even better, we have some cool not so usual benefits, like the
ability to pray openly, be plugged in at Christian concerts (such
as K-LOVE fan awards, K-LOVE cruise), and represent our ministry at
industry associations. Options Apply for this job online Apply
Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Need help
finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for
you!Click here to get started. Application FAQs Software Powered by
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Roanoke , Vice President of Marketing - Nashville, Executive , Franklin, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!