Property Manager- Oak Park Preservation
Company: TRG Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
TRG Management, a premier property management company
experienced with all types of housing, including subsidized,
workforce and affordable, mid-rises, high-rises, luxury rentals,
and single-family. Today we manage approximately 20,000 units
across several states and our current management portfolio contains
over 100 properties. Explore what we have to offer and help turn
your talents into a rewarding career.We're actively seeking a
Property Managerin Salen, VA.
- Understand the market and rental rates by consistently
surveying the local competition.
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals
from current tenants; explaining the advantages of location and
services; showing units.
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting
- Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents; paying
bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget;
scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant
complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units
and completing repairs; contracting with vendor services.
- Maintain building systems by contracting for maintenance
services; supervising repairs.
- Secure property by contracting with security patrol service;
establish and enforce precautionary policies and procedures;
respond to emergencies.
- Enforce occupancy policies and procedures by confronting
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- College degree preferred.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident
Manager (ARM) desirable.
- A minimum of three (3) years on-site as a Leasing Consultant
and/or Assistant Community Manager; will consider three (3) years
supervisory experience in a customer service-related business with
- The ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define
problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid
conclusions and initiate an appropriate course of action.
- Skills to effectively convey ideas, images, and goals to a
diverse group of personalities.
- A positive attitude.
- The achievement of Fair Housing certification prior to
interaction with prospects or residents.
- Competence in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet
search, math, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and
Outlook as well as community software applications.
- Knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations.
- The flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
- TAX CREDIT AND SECTION 8 EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Benefits as a TRGM Employee:
- Base Compensation + Performance Bonus.
- Medical, dental, vision, legal services, flexible spending
account, and commuter benefits.
- The benefits package includes 100 percent employer-paid life
and disability insurance.
- Employer Matching 401k
- Upward Mobility
- Employee Engagement and Wellness programs.
- Company-paid Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Holiday
- Opportunities for Professional Development and Tuition
TRG Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Keywords: TRG Management, Roanoke , Property Manager- Oak Park Preservation, Executive , Salem, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!