Associate Director of Admissions for Campus Visits
Company: Bridgewater College
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DetailsJob LocationBridgewater College - Bridgewater,
VAPosition TypeFull TimeASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS FOR CAMPUS
VISITSBridgewater College seeks an Assistant Director of Admissions
for Campus Visits. The Assistant Director of Admissions for Campus
Visits position is responsible for arranging and managing large
campus visit events, personalized campus visits, and serves as the
advisor to the Student Ambassador Association.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a campus visit experience that accurately represent and
promotes the Bridgewater College educational experience to
prospective students and their families.
- Create, manage, track and schedule campus events and
personalized visits in Technolutions Slate CRM.
- Creating work assignments for professional staff and student
ambassadors during campus visits.
- Reviewing submitted campus visit surveys and strategically
adjust future programs based on responses and respond to negative
comments or critiques provided.
- Represent the Admissions Office during weekly campus events
meetings with campus partners.
- Work with the Campus Events Department to ensure rooms, audio
visual and technical equipment and catering will be provided as
necessary for events.
- Contact campus partners and stakeholders pertaining to campus
- Update the College's website with event information through the
Office of Marketing and Communications.
- Provide year to date monthly and yearly data analysis of campus
visit programs to the Enrollment Management Department.
- Arrange special requests - meeting with athletic coach and/or
professor, attending a class and/or practice for personalized
- Ensure the Admissions Office and staff Outlook calendars
accurately reflect the scheduled campus visits.
- Recruit, train and manage Student Ambassador Association.
- Update current Student Ambassadors on new/updated campus
- Create a weekly tour schedule for Student Ambassadors.REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (3-5 years' experience
- Able to manage multiple tasks and work independently in a
- Strong organizational skills and ability to focus on
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to provide quality customer service to a variety of
people from different backgrounds
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and social media;
experience with CRM softwareGENERAL INFORMATION: Bridgewater
College was founded in 1880 as the first coeducational college in
Virginia. Bridgewater offers bachelor's degrees in approximately 60
majors and minors, along with four graduate programs,
pre-professional programs such as medicine and law, and teacher
licensure. The College is a member of NCAA Division III and the Old
Dominion Athletic Conference, with 23 intercollegiate athletic
teams. The vibrant residential campus is located in the town of
Bridgewater, Virginia, near the city of Harrisonburg in the center
of the Shenandoah Valley. An excellent school system, healthy
business environment, numerous arts and cultural events, one of the
state's lowest crime rates, and a variety of outdoor opportunities
and historic attractions draw many to the region.APPLY: Please
complete the online application at www.bridgewater.edu/careers.
Include (upload) a cover letter, resume and the names and contact
information (email and mobile phone) for three references.DEADLINE:
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until
the position is filled.FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact Human
Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org COMMITMENT TO EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY: Bridgewater College, an equal opportunity provider and
employer, is a welcoming and vibrant community committed to
supporting a diverse workforce and actively seeks applications from
women, minorities, and other persons from traditionally
underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national or ethnic origin, sex, marital status, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, veteran
status, political affiliation or any characteristic protected by
law. ANNUAL SECURITY REPORT AND ANNUAL FIRE SAFETY REPORT: The
Bridgewater College Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety
Report summarizes policies on campus security and personal safety,
crime prevention, fire safety, and crime reporting, and includes
crime and fire statistics for the past three years:Annual Security
ReportTo request a printed copy, please call 540-828-5761
Keywords: Bridgewater College, Roanoke , Associate Director of Admissions for Campus Visits, Executive , Bridgewater, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!