Quality Manager PSG
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description IntroductionThe Quality Manager contributes to the
company's mission and vision by supporting and coordinating
clinical performance in the Southwest Virginia market. The Quality
Manager works collaboratively with staff and practice managers to
promote, design and implement improvements and innovations. In
order to achieve defined outcomes, the Quality Manager engenders
commitment, encourages cultural changes, disseminates information,
and provides support for safety process changes. Ensures compliance
with applicable accreditation, regulatory, and licensure
standards.BenefitsLewisGale Physicians -Administrative, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Quality Manager PSG where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and Qualifications
- Directs efforts to ensure effective Quality Program and
Performance Improvement implementation throughout the assigned
- Provides guidance to HCA Physician Services Group
employees/management in complying with the requirements and
intentions of the program.
- Provides leadership to drive work for clinical improvement and
service enhancement. Supports practices in preparation of
meaningful reports to the Division Leadership under the direction
of the Division Director of Quality Management.
- Acts as a support for HCA Physician Services Group Quality
Improvement and Patient Safety initiatives, as directed. Prepares
and submits minutes from all meetings; as directed.
- In coordination with the Clinical Services Group (CSG),
develops and implements programs, initiatives, and improvement
strategies to ensure consistency in compliance with applicable
laws, regulations, and other governmental requirements. Ensures
that required state/federal reporting is completed in a timely
- Monitors and communicates with Operations regarding quality
improvement trends. Assists in preparations of metric reports and
development of meaningful improvement plans. Submits monthly
reports to the Division Director of Quality and participates in
monthly operations reviews as directed.
- Facilitates effective communication with Division Director of
Quality Management and Division
- Leadership regarding key clinical performance improvement
activities and initiatives.
- Responsible for facilitating investigation, required reporting,
and corrective action development for serious quality or risk
issues within the division as requested by Division Director of
Quality Management and Division Leadership. Accesses company
resources as appropriate. Facilitates completion of Root Cause
- Facilitates the implementation performance improvement
methodologies at the direction of the Division Director of Quality
Management and Division Leadership.
- Maintains awareness of regulations, keeping abreast of pending
and or implemented changes.
- Develops communication tools to alert Divisions.
- Participates in development of Division Quality Strategic
- Assists with the development of corporate quality initiatives
- Maintains current competency with all current Quality Program
- Provides education to employees and Medical Staff and supports
ongoing education related to Quality Program initiatives.
- Meets regularly with Practice Managers and encourages shared
- Participates in the orientation of new employees to HCA
Physician Services Group Quality Initiatives.
- Reviews complaints, concerns, or questions relative to quality
issues, and provide consultative leadership and support to
practices and Division personnel as appropriate and as directed by
Division Vice President and Group Vice President.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality in the areas of
patient, employee and physician relations.
- Practices and adheres to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and
"Mission and Value Statement". EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Minimum 2-years relevant experience required.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in state of
residence.Physician Services Group is skilled in physician
employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in
hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead
more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers.
We are HCA Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We
provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship
programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These
solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We
support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Quality Manager PSG opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Roanoke , Quality Manager PSG, Executive , Salem, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!