Financial Services Director (Roanoke, VA, US, 24011)
Company: Carilion Clinic
Posted on: May 28, 2023
How You'll Help Transform Healthcare: Serves as Director of
Finance for designated areas. Directs financial planning and
financial evaluation. Identifies and communicates areas of focus
and action plans to execute financial goals and strategies. -
- Serves as a member of management team of designated areas
- Directs the development of operating and capital budgets for
- Helps establish and monitor financial metrics and prepare
budget variance analyses
- Coordinates and/or performs short and long range financial
analyses using appropriate techniques
- Analyzes financial impact of proposed contracts and recommends
- Analyzes operational issues affecting designated areas and the
whole organization and determine their financial impact
- Evaluates and recommends business opportunities
- Expected to be a decision-maker and problem solver; able to
find unique and efficient ways to solve difficult and complex
- Provides financial education to designated areas.
- Maintains effective working relationships with revenue cycle
management, treasury, audit, tax, accounting decision support and
insurance departments on behalf of designated areas.
- Supervises financial staff as assigned and provides education
and training for staff.
- Manages or directs a significant corporate financial function
(eg. Budget or Treasury) What We Require: Education: College
graduate (BS) with degree in accounting, finance or business
administration or eight (8) years of relevant experience in lieu of
degree. Master's degree in business administration or related field
desirable. Experience: Five to seven years experience in healthcare
finance, accounting or financial planning. Licensure,
certification, and/or registration: -CPA desirable About Carilion
This is Carilion Clinic ... An organization where innovation
happens, collaboration is expected and ideas are valued. A
not-for-profit, mission-driven health system built on progress and
partnerships. A courageous team that is always learning, never
discouraged and forever curious. Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., you
will find a robust system of award winning hospitals, Level 1 and 3
trauma centers, Level 3 NICU, Institute of Orthopedics and
Neurosciences, multi-specialty physician practices, and The
Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute.
Carilion is where you can make your own path, make new discoveries
and, most importantly, make a difference. Here, in a place where
the air is clean, people are kind and life is good. Make your
tomorrow with us. Requisition Number: 139471 - Employment Status:
Full time - Location: CASB - Carilion Administrative Services
Building - Shift: Day - Shift Details: Monday-Friday Recruiter:
DAVID L NIVEN - Recruiter Phone: 540-983-4057 - Recruiter Email:
email@example.com For more information, contact the HR
Service Center at 1-800-599-2537. Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Carilion Clinic is
a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Carilion Clinic, Roanoke , Financial Services Director (Roanoke, VA, US, 24011), Executive , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...