Medical Director - Hourly (PT/PRN)
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Medical Director opening in Roanoke, Virginia. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Company Introduction It's time to provide patient care the way you have always wanted. At Correct Care Solutions (CCS), our physicians have the opportunity to practice in a real "Patient Centered Medical Home". Our physicians focus on the patients instead of insurance or billing concerns. In addition, our physicians value great pay, benefits and flexible schedules while working with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate high quality, low cost patient care.CCS is located in a correctional or behavioral hospital environment where our patients are truly appreciative of the care they receive. And due to the high security standards, our environments are safer than most emergency rooms and hospitals. If your passion is providing patient care and you are ready to enjoy the work you do, apply with CCS today. Overview Our Medical Director abides by the security regulations of CCS and the regulations of the institution to which assigned. Provides required documentation of services to the Regional or Corporate Medical Director or designee in order to monitor services provided and compliance with facility/client contract. Notifies Regional or Corporate Medical Director and Health Services Administrator or designee of schedule changes in schedule coverage. Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for extended period of time. Qualifications Education:
- Medical school graduateExperience:
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health preferredLicenses/Certifications:
- Current licensure within the State
- Maintains a current DEA number
- Current CPR certification
- Must maintain privileges
- Maintains CME requirements for continued medical practice in the State Responsibilities
- Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine referred patients.
- Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters in the patient's progress notes.
- Ensures progress note documentation in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) or on approved paper form is in SOAP format, problem oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is legible, if handwritten.
- Ensures all documentation is dated, timed, problem oriented and encounters in EMR are locked with document made or legible and signed, if handwritten.
- Ensures all verbal or telephone orders are countersigned within one business day, if possible.CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer Keyphrases: health administration jobs, medical director jobs, hospital administration jobs, hospital administrative jobs, healthcare administration jobs, administration jobs, healthcare administrator jobs, medical administration jobs, chief medical officer jobs, medical director position jobs, associate medical director jobs, medical administrative jobs, healthcare ceo jobs, medical ceo jobs, executive director jobs
Keywords: Wellpath, Roanoke , Medical Director - Hourly (PT/PRN), Executive , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!