Company: Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
Posted on: March 23, 2020
Radiology opening in Roanoke, Virginia. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Hospital is seeking a Full Time BC/BE qualified general radiologist
will need " lite IR" skills (CT biopsy, drainage, venous access,
paracentesis, thoracentesis). Mammography skills desired but not
required. Fellowship training a plus, but also not required.
General diagnostic skills, CT, MRI, PET/CT, US, NM, +/-
mammography, joint injections and lite IR as detailed above.
- 7: 30am-5: 00pm for call Dr
- 9: 00am-5: 00pm for those not on call
- Three Rad Drs in Dept. each day with one Dr. always off
- Call equally split by all four partners
- Weekday call is " backup" call as all STAT exams read by
Virtual Radiology after 5pm. On-call person is almost never called
but should be available in case of internet failure resulting in
inability to transmit images to Virtual Radiology.
- Weekend call is also split equally between four partners.
Partners may chose to remain on " backup call" through their
weekend call and have Virtual Radiology read all studies or can
read studies themselves from home or in hospital from 7: 30am-5:
00pm if they chose. Home workstation provided. Average case load
for Saturday/Sunday 7: 30-5: 00 is 100 cases/shift.
- Virtual Radiology final reads as above
State of the Art Equipment to include:
- Two 128 Siemens CT (1 with cardiac)
- 1.5T MRI (replacing this year)
- 3T Siemens Verio (upgrading this year)
- GE SPECT, Siemens SPECT
- 4 Ultrasound (2 Toshiba, 2 Phillips)
- Mobile Siemens PET/CT
- GE angiography suit (biplane)
- Siemens R&F rooms
- Siemens Multipurpose room
- 2 Hologic 3D Mammography units with upright tomo/stereo biopsy
- McKesson PACS with 4 monitor workstations
- Powerscribe 360 dictation with editors available
*Competitive Annual Salary, Employment, Pleasant Working
Conditions, Work within Brand New Hospital, Stable and Unique
Group, Flexible Schedule
Location: - Southwest Virginia - Just over 30 minutes from
Kingsport, TN - About 2 hours from Knoxville, TN or Roanoke, VA -
Enjoy a high standard of living in this community - Surrounded by
the beautiful mountains, the lush scenery, the friendly
neighborhoods, and rich culture and history. - Nestled in the
Virginia Highlands, you will be within driving distance of Roanoke,
Asheville, Knoxville, and Nashville - There is an excellent school
system - A wealth of social, community, and religious
organizations. - This small town is known for bigger-city
amenities. - If you' re seeking the perfect balance of personal and
professional growth, you won' t find a better home than here.
Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient
radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat
scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered
ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs,
ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs,
ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs,
sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician
jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist
Keywords: Spot On Recruiting, Inc., Roanoke , Radiologist, Healthcare , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!