Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical
Company: LewisGale Hospital Pulaski
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Areyou passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care?
At HCAHealthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity.We care like family! Jump-start your career
as a Registered Nurse today withHCA LewisGale Hospital Pulaski.
AtHCA LewisGale Regional Health System, we want to ensure your
needs are met. Weoffer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental,
and vision plans along withsome uniquebenefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment-up to $150 a month
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Youcontribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives andyou have
the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicatedRN like you to be a part of our team. Jobduties include,
but are not limited to:
- Demonstratesaccountability for essential clinical knowledge to
positively affect patientoutcomes within the scope of nursing
practice while assessing, planning,intervening and evaluating
- Demonstratesstrong and accurate clinical judgment and competent
or expert nursing skillswhile following established policies
including those related to confidentiality(written, verbal,
electronic and digital).
- Timely collaborates with the healthcare team to reportcritical
information or change in condition.
- Promotes comfort and prevents suffering throughpresence and
attentiveness. Demonstrates timely pain assessment
- Collaborates with patients, families, and thehealthcare team to
coordinate care for an effective and current plan of care.
LewisGale Hospital Pulaski (LGHP) is located in thebeautiful
mountainous region of Virginia. Pulaski is considered a neighbor
tothe Virginia Tech Hokie community and is a short 45-minute
drivefrom Roanoke, VA. The HCA (Hospital Corporation of America)
hospital is a 147-bedacute care facility with more than 350
employees and has been recognized byJoint Commission as a Top
Performer. The medical staff includes a wide range ofprimary care
and specialty care physicians, including Cardiology,Otolaryngology,
Orthopedics, General Surgery, Urology and Oncology as well
Our Medical Surgical team hasdiverse capabilities to offer care to
patients with a range of conditions suchas joint injuries,
infectious diseases, chemotherapy treatment along withvarious
general medical conditions. Our unit is an incredible team
ofclose-knit health professionals, both highly experienced as well
as recentlygraduated RN's. We are welcoming and enthusiastic about
providing support andmentorship for our newest team members.
Here is some additional informationregarding the LGHP
- A typical Med/Surg unit
- Includes Telemetry and ProgressCare Unit populations
- Non- titratable drips andcontinuous cardiac monitoring
- Orthopedic, cardiac, strokepopulations serviced in addition to
the general medical surgicalpopulation
- Nurse to patient ratios basedon acuity
- A supportive environmentfocused on fostering educational
opportunities and specialty certification
Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree froma professional nursing program
- BSN or current enrollment in aBSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred) LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
- Current licensure as an RN in the state of Virginia or
currentmulti-state compact RN license with eligibility to practice
in VA isrequired.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)Health Care
Provider (required) Bea part of an organization that invests in
you. We are actively reviewingapplications for our RN opening.
Highly qualified candidates will be promptlycontacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar
inpatient care! We are an equalopportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, coronary, intensive, intensive
care unit, mhb, nurse, nurse rn, psychatric, unit
Keywords: LewisGale Hospital Pulaski, Roanoke , Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical, Healthcare , Pulaski, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!