Traveling Pharmacy Technician-Flexible Schedule!
Company: Remedi SeniorCare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview: Provide pharmacy interim dispensing support for
multiple processes and remote technologies through the diligent
maintenance of on-site medication storage systems at multiple
- Responsible for preparing and shipping the necessary
medications for multiple on-site dispensing systems as needed by
reports and/or schedules.
- Work closely with field technicians to ensure timely medication
delivery and formulary accuracy of off-site stores.
- Provide on-site replenishment and support for various
dispensing systems as needed.
- Communicate and act in a professional manner as a liaison
between the facility and the pharmacy for interim dispensing system
related issues or concerns.
- Responsible for assisting in the support, education and
resolution of issues with the various dispensing equipment and
processes within the pharmacy and facilities.
- Responsible for conducting an in-depth monthly cycle-count on
various interim systems as assigned.
- Responsible for having a full understanding of the remote
system programs and software in order to be the onsite subject
matter expert for the assigned equipment and procedures.
- Responsible for representing Remedi SeniorCare in a positive
and effective manner to all external vendors and customers.
- Billing of Interim items, controls, ivs and all offsite store
- Possesses the federal PTCB certification or be actively
certified in the state of operations. Be registered in the state of
operations by the state board of pharmacy.
- At least one year of successful experience as a technician or
related role with pharmacy operations.
- Must have a strong customer service focus.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills, and
a demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Ability to understand prescription orders and have an
understanding of IV and controls substances as well as overall
understanding of pharmacy and managed care operations.Job Type:
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time offSchedule:
- Monday to FridayAbility to commute/relocate:
- Roanoke, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Pharmacy technician experience: 1 year (Preferred)Work
- On the roadWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: On the road
Keywords: Remedi SeniorCare, Roanoke , Traveling Pharmacy Technician-Flexible Schedule!, Healthcare , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!