Company: Mount Rogers Community Services Board
Location: Rural Retreat
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Provide psychiatric, medical, and medication assisted treatment
nursing services which includes assessment, treatment planning,
administering medications, monitoring for medication side effects,
providing medication/illness education, and providing laboratory
services where indicated.
1. Provide an ongoing assessment and develop treatment goals and
objectives as identified through the prescribing providers
2. Provide nursing interventions such as lab work,
medication/illness education, administering medications, delivering
of medications, making internal/ external referrals as identified,
monitoring consumer progress, symptoms, and medication side
3. Maintain medication and supply storage areas in compliance with
Mount Rogers CSB procedures, licensure regulations, and
4. Document nursing activities in the individual's electronic
record, and keep all records up-to-date according to established
5. Attend and participate in meetings such as clinical staffings,
business meetings, and nurses' meetings. Keeps mandatory training
6. Assist and consult with agency prescribers in regards to
scheduling, medication orders, consumer status, and consumer
7. Provide community education and consultation services when
8. Provide direction to the medication/benefits assistant; ensure
completion of indigent medication applications and application for
benefits where indicated. Assist in the organization and efficient
operation of this service.
Registered Nurse (Virginia or multi-state).
Board of Health Professions registration requirements for QMHP (A
or C or A-Trainee or C-Trainee) Preferred.
Keywords: Mount Rogers Community Services Board, Roanoke , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Rural Retreat, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!