Sonographer / Ultrasound Technologist
Company: Jackson Therapy Partners
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Join our award-winning team as a Sonographer and provide
ultrasound services for healthcare facilities across the U.S. who
are experiencing staffing shortages and rapid regional growth.
You'll use your expertise as an Ultrasound Tech to produce high
quality images along with pertinent patient information for timely
interpretation by designated medical team members.Choose your
location and enjoy 13-week assignments or longer in destinations
that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and
rural regions.Minimum Qualifications:
- Clinical knowledge typically achieved with 1-2 years of
- National certification in specialty from the American Registry
of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers or from Cardiovascular
- For new graduates, certification must be completed within 12
months of hire.
- BLS Certification.Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include
referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and
on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits
you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short
or long-term assignments.Apply now and you'll be contacted by a
recruiter who will give you more information on this or other jobs
in the locations that matter most to you.EEO Statement
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Therapy Partners, Roanoke , Sonographer / Ultrasound Technologist, Healthcare , Salem, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!