Company: Medical Search
Posted on: January 15, 2022
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Cardiology (Non-Invasive)
- Local provider is seeking BC-BE General Cardiologist.
1. Replacement for physician who is retiring. Joining private
practice. The hospital will provide financial assistance.
2. 100% of subspecialty within the first year. Required to perform
ECHO's, EKG's, HOLTER's, and Stress Tests
3. No internists performing cardiac procedures. All primary care
and IM will support the CD
4. Work Schedule: M - F 8 am - 5p ; Call schedule: By-laws require
6 shifts per month. If we guarantee salary we will request 10
5. We only have 1 other cardiologist taking call. He covers 6 days
per month. We have a contract with another facility to rotate.
6. % of Inpatient and-or Outpatient: 70-30. Outpatient Work Site
Location: Clinic is within 1 mile of the hospital
7. Census is typically 35-40; inpatient consults -5-10 -day. EMR:
Athena in clinic, ClinVi
Visa candidates welcome to apply!
Details of position:
Joining Multi-specialty Group
J-1 Visa Support
Necessary Equipment Available
Medical Center is a 122-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient
care, emergency services, surgical care and diagnostic services.
Medical Center is fully accredited by the American Osteopathic
Association (AOA) and serves as a teaching facility for the West
Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
ABMS-AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in
Compensation Package May Include:
Base Salary + Productivity Incentive
Assistance with medical education debt
Keywords: Medical Search, Roanoke , General Cardiology, Healthcare , Ronceverte, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!