Physician Assistant Family Practice in VA - PA needed in Virginia for Family Practice coverage
Location: Stuarts Draft
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Stuarts Draft, Virginia.
This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by
Physician Assistant needed in Virginia for Family Practice
coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and Virginia
state license. Shifts will be Four 10-hour shifts, 8am - 6pm.
Preference to local candidate. Will see 18-20 patients per day,
depending on the day and patient population is Medicare, Medicaid,
and private pay. Must be comfortable with Outpatient Primary Care.
Support staff includes typically 4-5 other providers. To learn more
about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of
interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth
has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and
locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Four 10-hour shifts, 8am - 6pm
- 18-20 Patients per day
- Medicare, Medicaid, and private pay
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Roanoke , Physician Assistant Family Practice in VA - PA needed in Virginia for Family Practice coverage, Healthcare , Stuarts Draft, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!