PA needed in Virginia for Family Practice coverage CPH# JOB-2772635
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Physician Assistant needed in Virginia for Family Practice
coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and Virginia
state license. Shifts will be Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
Preference to local candidate. Will see 18-20 patients per day,
depending on the day and patient population is Medicare, Medicaid,
and private pay. Must be comfortable with Outpatient Primary Care.
Support staff includes typically 4-5 other providers. To learn more
about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of
interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth
has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and
locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- 18-20 Patients per day
- Will see all ages, pediatrics-geriatrics
- Medicare, Medicaid, and private pay
- 1-2 years of experience required
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Roanoke , PA needed in Virginia for Family Practice coverage CPH# JOB-2772635, Healthcare , Waynesboro, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!