Occupational Therapist (OT)
Company: Pulaski Health & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Pulaski Health & Rehabilitation Centeris looking for a caring
and dedicated Full-Time Occupational Therapist who is licensed in
Virginia and is searching for an opportunity to do meaningful work.
This position is an opportunity to put a personal touch on
improving the lives of others. Our team members experience the
daily joy of enriching the lives of others, while building genuine
relationships with patients and their families. Become part of an
enthusiastic and committed team of rehab professionals who share
their positive attitudes and compassionate hearts with every
patient, family, and co-worker.The Occupational Therapist evaluates
residents, develops effective treatment plans, and obtains approval
for service from the referring physician. Treats residents to the
physician's treatment plan. Participates in discharge planning,
records evaluation, treatment, and charges. Screens residents for
potential benefit from OT intervention.Job Specific Duties:
- Screens, evaluates and develops programs for implementation for
all patients as needed.
- Supervises Occupational Therapist Assistants and aides
according to state guidelines.
- Develops effective occupational therapy treatment plans and
goals to meet each patient's needs.
- Collaborates/communicates effectively with other center team
members to ensure optimal patient care and progress.
- Prioritizes responsibilities to ensure efficient clinical
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to attain productivity
- Completes documentation/billing timely, and accurately. Ensures
MD orders are obtained according to company policy and
procedure.Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving
skills.Requirements:Occupational Therapists will hold licensure as
outlined by the state Board of Occupational Therapy in the state of
employment.We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive
benefits package for full time associates which include affordable
health and dental insurance, paid time off, paid CEUs, and
Keywords: Pulaski Health & Rehabilitation Center, Roanoke , Occupational Therapist (OT), Healthcare , Pulaski, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!