Physician / ObGyn / Virginia / Permanent / OBGYN Opening
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Our facility is recruiting for an OBGYN who enjoys quality of
life and a great work environment. The community is a great fit for
the person loving the great outdoors and wanting to enjoy the
beauty of the mountains, rivers, lakes and streams of the pristine
Blue Ridge Mountains of southwest Virginia. Our facility is a 100
bed, Accredited Chest Pain facility. Annual hospital births are
over 350 with our hospital being the only birthing center close by.
Level 1 Nursery with 2 pediatricians to assist with c-sections and
high risk pregnancies. Women s Center at the hospital has 3 LDRP
suites for labor, delivery, recovery, and post-partum.
- Hospital employed
- Group dynamics include 1 OBGYN, 1 family practice physician and
2 midlevel practitioners.
- Significant community need
- Call is 10-days per month
- Strong compensation and benefits
- Beautiful tightly-knit community
- Family-friendly & affordable
- Must be trained in laparoscopy.
- Practice in a newly built women s wing at the clinic with an
option to work offsite and independently in a satellite clinic in
our secondary market. Recruitment Package may include: - Base
salary + wRVU production incentive - Quality bonus - CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus - Medical debt assistance - Relocation allowance -
Residency stipend - Medical Director stipend - Health benefits +
Retirement plan - Marketing + practice growth assistance The
Community Our location abounds in restaurants, shopping and
entertainment. History buffs will enjoy our many historical sites,
including the Rock House Museum, the Thomas J. Boyd Museum, the
Heritage Museum and th
Keywords: Confidential, Roanoke , Physician / ObGyn / Virginia / Permanent / OBGYN Opening, Healthcare , Wytheville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!