Mobile Director of Nursing (DON) Virginia- Work Life Balance Program!
Company: Saber Healthcare Corporate
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Saber Healthcare Corporate - Are you an experienced nurse who is
ready for a dynamic profession? Are you a proven leader and
consistently a top performer? The position of Mobile Director of
Nursing is the right fit for you! As a Mobile Director of Nursing
you will provide leadership and support to the nursing staff at
multiple facilities to assure that care standards are met and the
highest level of care is provided to residents at all times. Travel
to various facilities is required as needed.
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7
different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents
and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the
development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation
Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and
attention of everyone we serve!
Are you looking for a better work-life balance? An opportunity to
be reimbursed for meals, self-care, and daily household chores? The
chance to completely destress on your time off? If so, we have the
right package for you!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
team members! -We cherish employees with compassion, warmth, and
great attention to detail. We want both our patients AND our
employees to feel like they are part of our family!
Paid Travel Expenses!
Growth Opportunities! -
Excellent Benefits and PTO!
Work-Life Balance Reimbursement Available!
Be reimbursed up to $9,000 for everyday living expenses
- Ability to travel and work throughout the area of
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must have, as a minimum, two (2) year of recent experience in a
Director of Nursing role in a nursing care facility or the
- Previous Long Term Care Experience is strongly
- Understand federal, state and rules and regulations, and survey
practices in your assigned area -
- Organize, develop and direct the overall operations of the
Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal,
state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern
- Work directly with the Administrator and the Medical Director
to ensure the highest degree of quality of care is maintained for
each resident at all times.
Shifts and Wages:
- Full-Time Opportunity Available
- Competitive Wages!
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Saber Healthcare Corporate, Roanoke , Mobile Director of Nursing (DON) Virginia- Work Life Balance Program!, Healthcare , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!