Medical Dosimetrist Cert
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Medical Dosimetrist Cert you want with your current employer?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join LewisGale Medical
Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsLewisGale Medical Center, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Medical Dosimetrist Cert where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and QualificationsAs a Medical Dosimetrist, you would apply
knowledge and skills in advanced treatment planning techniques,
working in association with the Radiation, Oncologist, Chief
Dosimetrist, Medical Physicists and Radiation Therapists.
- Provides input about simulation of patients that are scheduled
to be CT simulated or are currently being CT simulated to help
accurately localize the treatment area under the direction of the
- Works with Therapists, Chief Dosimetrist, Radiation Oncologist,
and Medical Physicists to troubleshoot and problem solve clinical
setups or other external beam quality issues.
- Provides supervision, guidance and education in medical
dosimetry topics for simulation and treatment therapists and
radiation therapy technology students.
- Responsible for relaying all information pertinent for safe,
accurate, and efficient treatment delivery to radiation
What qualifications you will need
- Two years radiation therapist experience.* Medical Dosimetrist
Board Certified (or Board Eligible within 1 year).
- Graduate of JCERT accredited program in Medical Dosimetry
- Graduate of JCERT accredited program in Radiation Therapy
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date.No Travel Travel Required3 years experience
Required Years of Experience This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).LewisGale Medical Center has provided quality healthcare
services since 1909. We give patient's access to trained physicians
and advanced technology. Our500+ bed hospitalis one of the leading
acute care facilities in the Salem area. We specialize inheart and
vascular care-including the latest advanced technology available
through our designated Heart Center-as well asorthopedics and spine
care, services for mental and behavioral health and cancer
At LewisGale Medical Center, our care like family culture extends
to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to
each other because when we join together, our patients are cared
for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Medical Dosimetrist Cert opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Roanoke , Medical Dosimetrist Cert, Healthcare , Salem, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!