Certified Caregiver - Weekly Pay
Company: LHC New
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Hiring Certified Caregivers to work 1:1 patient care in Bassett,
$500.00 Loyalty Bonus, Flexible Schedules, PTO, 401k, and Weekly
*Must have a CNA, NA, or PCA certification*
Hours: Up to 15 hours of respite care per week
A Certified Caregiver provides aide, support, assistance with
personal hygiene and household functions for an individual to be
able to remain in their own home. Looking for someone that has
prior experience with
Alzheimer's and respite care.
Commonwealth Community Based Services , a part of LHC Group, is the
preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and
families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term
acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Provides or assists clients with activities of daily living
including: bathing in bed, tub or shower; care of hair including
shampoo, combing and brushing; care of teeth and mouth including
denture care; nail care, filing only; skin care including pericare
and applying lotion; transfer of patient from bed to chair and to
wheelchair. Transfer of patients on and off bedpan, commode and
toilet. Assist client in preparing for bed. Position patient in bed
as directed. Assists with ambulation including with cane, walker
and crutches. Personal care dressing of client. Medication
- Live-in and Sleep Over's: Secures clients home for the night
and provides reassurance by being present at the clients home
during the night time hours. (Washington and Oregon does not
provide this service) tilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit
Verification) program as applicable.
- Assists with household tasks directly essential to client's
- Accompanies client to medical appointments or shopping if
necessary and performing other essential errands.
- Measures and records oral, rectal, and auxiliary temperatures,
pulse and respiration, and blood pressure when ordered within the
training limitations of the aide
- Prepares meals as required based upon client's preferred diet.
May need to feed client if required.
- Provides clean and safe environment within the home including
safe use of equipment such as side rails, oxygen, wheelchairs,
Hoyer lifts, etc.
- Ensures confidentiality of client records and information.
- Records and reports activities related to personal care
responsibilities, as required.
- Responds promptly to client requests.
- Documents all client related activities in a timely
- Reports observations of the client's condition to the Branch
Manager or Office Assistant. Notifies the Branch Manager
immediately if any incidents or accidents occur.
- Participates in performance improvement inservices.
- Drives safely, complies with traffic regulations, and wears a
seat belt when business travel is required.
- Reacts to change productively and performs other job-related
tasks and duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Previous experience in home care preferred.
- CNA, NA, or PCA certification required in the state of VA.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination
by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If
permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for
religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: LHC New, Roanoke , Certified Caregiver - Weekly Pay, Healthcare , Bassett, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!