Front Desk Concierge - Mandara Spa
Location: Big Island
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Our journey began on the spiritual island of Bali, where we
discovered a true reverence for the healing arts. In Bali, this
knowledge is passed down from generation to generation, from mother
to daughter, from father to son, and as such is deeply entwined in
the Balinese way of life. Combining this rich knowledge and spirit
of generosity with European techniques, Mandara offers each guest
the ultimate luxuriously healing experience.
Today, Mandara Spas can be found in diverse locations around the
world. Every Mandara Spa experience is completely unique, because
we honor the diversity of the culture we are immersed in as well as
the Balinese traditions from our past. It is our promise that while
no two Mandara Spas are identical, you will recognize us from our
commitment to your ultimate satisfaction, our belief in the healing
arts and the spirit of generosity from which we perform your
The Concierge is responsible for participating and monitoring front
of house to ensure that all guests are met and welcomed, and that a
comprehensive range of 'information' and 'homecare services' are
offered. Paying special attention to front line guest service
- Experience: (Type of work experience, min. number of
- Preferred experience working with a Point of Sale system (i.e.
Book4Time experience desirable) and answering phones in a customer
service facing environment, retail a plus.
- Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Computer literate with good typing skills.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Able to operate basic business machines(i.e. calculator, fax,
- Required Skills and Abilities and/or:
- Self motivated.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- At least 1 year of experience of working with answering the
phones in a customer oriented environment.
- Demonstrate pleasant and appropriate phone etiquette.
- Excellent listening and verbal skills.
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills. Proficient with
- Ability to operate basic office equipment such as phone, fax,
copier, printer, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Team player.
- Responsible, dependable.
- High personal standards and values.
- Excellent client care, service excellence and attention to
- Effective communicator.
- Flexible and cooperative.
- Ability to meet US employment and eligibility requirements.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: OneSpaWorld, Roanoke , Front Desk Concierge - Mandara Spa, Hospitality & Tourism , Big Island, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!