Location: Stuarts Draft
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Starting Payrate: $15.74 per hour
- Sign-on Bonus totaling $1000* ($250 paid after 60 calendar days
and $750 paid at 6 months) *Repayment required if you terminate
within 1 year
- Shift Differentials & Overtime Potential!
- Manufacturing Incentive Plan Eligible
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)-Starting DAY
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - with generous company match
- Hershey Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- 12 paid holidays
- Vacation time available after probationary period AND 10 days
vacation in year two
- We ask that you are flexible to work any shift, weekends,
overtime and holidays
- Schedule assignment upon hire is determined by plant needs.
Current openings are on a 10-hour shift, 5:00pm-3:30am or 6:00am to
- NO TESTING REQUIRED.
- Qualified applicants will receive an email to schedule for an
onsite interview (ensure you have access to a valid email). *
- Post-Offer Drug Screen and Background Check required*
- Valid ID required
Job Description:Come Make More Moments of Goodness with us as a
The Hershey Company Stuarts Draft plant is a Non-Union plant
producing products such as Reese's (peanut butter cups, FastBreak,
Sticks, Pieces, filled shapes and NutRageous), Baking Chips, Take5,
Mounds, Almond Joy, Whatchamacallit & Cookie Layer Crunch, in a
high-speed complex environment. Housekeepers are responsible to
clean and stock locker rooms, restrooms, conference rooms, break
rooms and other office areas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow guidelines on assigned housekeeping cleaning duties
including but not limited to restrooms, locker rooms, cafeteria,
office areas, windows, restocking supplies and conference
- Follow guidelines that require using a floor scrubber, I-mop,
conventional mopping, vacuuming, detail cleaning, trash removal and
disinfection of assigned areas in the facility.
- Complete tasks within the assigned time limit.
- Follow Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures and populate
- Must be able to perform activities without direct
- Follow food safety and quality control standards, safety
regulations, and standard operational methods and procedures,
including Personal Protective Equipment.
- Other jobs as assigned by the Sanitation Manager.
- Overtime as required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of hire.
- High School Diploma or GED at time of hire.
- Ability to work overtime if required.
- Ability to bend, stoop, stand, kneel, walk.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to follow instructions.The Hershey Company is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to
extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an
equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age,
national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical
or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic
information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by
applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: HersheyCareers, Roanoke , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Stuarts Draft, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!