FT-Merchandising Service Associate-Day
Company: Lowe's Home Improvement
Posted on: January 15, 2022
What You Will Do At Lowe's, we've always been more than just an
improvement store. We're also home to everything that makes your
home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe's associates, we're
home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career
possibilities. As a Merchandising Service Associate at Lowe's,
you'll be a driving force behind every moment where great
customers, associates, products, and ideas come together. You will
- Keep Lowe's stores prepped with the newest merchandise, helpful
product displays, and the latest pricing and signage.
- Help customers find the right products consistently, quickly,
- Organize store merchandise with customer and business goals in
- Collaborate with vendors and associates to support customer and
store needs.What's in It for You?AdvantagesBeyond the chance to
make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer
the opportunity to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with
your Lowe's team. As member of the Merchandising team, you will
- Work schedules ranging from 10 to 40 hours per week.
- Receive a 10% discount on everything at Lowe's.
- Gain access .
- Be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
- Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
- Gain access to *. Your Day at Lowe'sResponsibilities
- Create eye-catching product displays.
- Follow detailed merchandising project plans.
- Complete merchandising resets.
- Rotate and price store merchandise.
- Work with vendors, and support and review their
- Be able to read, write, and perform basic math (addition,
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift
items of up to 25lbs. unassisted.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings,
weekends, and overnights.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, email .Bilingual applicants are encouraged to
apply.Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer
and administers all personnel practices without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable
law.* Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies.
For the most up-to-date breakdown of what's available to you, visit
MyLowesBenefits.com.Lowe's adheres to CDC cleanliness and social
distancing guidelines. Learn more at:
Keywords: Lowe's Home Improvement, Roanoke , FT-Merchandising Service Associate-Day, Hospitality & Tourism , Waynesboro, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!