Guest Services Representative
Company: Hampton Inn and Suites Roanoke
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Hospitality America is looking for a guest service
representative to join our team! The guest service representative
is responsible for attending to the needs of guests, especially
during check-in and check-out.Benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident/ Critical Illness/ Hospitalization Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K after 1 year of employmentScope of the Position:
- Providing information to guests about hotel policies, services
- Responding to requests from guests for assistance and
information about the local area (e.g. directions, places to
- Selling rooms to "walk-in" customers.
- Entering/changing reservation information on the computer
- Posting charges to guest accounts.
- Processing payments from guests.
- Making necessary corrections to guest accounts.
- Informing housekeeping department about room
- Listening and responding to guests' requests or
- Operating hotel switchboard or PBX.
- Cleaning the front desk area.
- Maintaining daily logs.
- Balancing shift work and cash drawers.Additional Requirements:
- Must be a citizen of the United States or possess a valid work
permit.We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, or
any other protected status. Our company is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Hampton Inn and Suites Roanoke, Roanoke , Guest Services Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!