District Sales Manager
Company: Zips Car Wash
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview:A District Sales Manager will create and sustain
programming efficiency through effective recruiting, site team
management, market participation, & consumer connectivity.Primary
Encourage customer engagement and product sales.
- Focus on enrollment & support of Unlimited Wash Club
- Foster sales growth through increased car counts and revenue
- Manage ongoing recruitment processes weekly.
- Oversee training at all sites in your market.
- Supervise coaching and role playing to effectively teach
winning sales techniques.
- Ensure acceptable speed, convenience, & customer satisfaction
at every site.
- Make sure the appearance of every site meets or exceeds company
- Monitor and control daily labor percentages and preventative
- Maintain budgeted standards for labor costs, chemicals,
utilities, and equipment repairs & replacements, and other
- Consistently and correctly uphold and enforce company
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years of carwash and retail management experience
- 1+ year of sales and project management experience
- Proficient computer and administrative skills
- Flexible availability, including evenings and weekends
- Available for traveling between market sites weekly
- Regular physical mobility including reaching, grabbing,
lifting, and ability to handle equipment that may average up to
approximately 100 pounds in weight
- Frequent walking, standing, and being on your feet for long
periods of time
- Working in non-climate-controlled environments and outside in
all weather conditionsIND123
Keywords: Zips Car Wash, Roanoke , District Sales Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!