Server - Restaurant Team Member
Company: Eat'n Park
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, is a
family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and
catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of
the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from
scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, &
served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and
authentically Parkhurst. If you've been searching for a place where
you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow,
The catering server is responsible for the set-up, execution, and
clean-up of functions in accordance with Parkhurst's Hospitality
and Culinary Gold Standards.
FREE meal during your shift
Management career advancement opportunities
Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
- Serve and interact with our guests in a friendly, professional
- Follow all service procedures according to Parkhurst's catering
- Follow all event sheets, diagrams, pull sheets and timelines to
successfully complete events.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management,
informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions Associated
topics: baker, cafe, commercial kitchen, corporate, culinary,
culinary school, executive kitchen, kitchen, pantry, sous chef
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Roanoke , Server - Restaurant Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Lexington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!