Restaurant Supervisor, Peaks of Otter Lodge
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring
seasonal Restaurant Supervisors to join our team at Peaks of Otter
Lodge in Bedford, Virginia. This position does not start until
April 2023 Minimum pay rate: $20.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
We care about our team member's personal and professional
well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to
give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver
exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedulesSome locations may implement a
vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal,
state, local law. Responsibilities
- Assign duties to scheduled dining room associates.
- Perform some service tasks, such as clearing tables, serving
food and drinks, seating guests, and cashier duties when
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality,
service, or accommodations.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine
ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assist Restaurant Manager with associate trainings and
- Monitor daily and hourly cleaning.
- Manage labor and profit loss.
- Ensure proper cash handling and tip record keeping for
- Ensure associates are kept informed of any changes of policies
- Other duties assigned. Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work without direct
supervision, and eager to be challenged and initiate projects and
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and employee relation skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced
environment. Physical Requirements
- Ability to remain on feet for the entire length of shift; May
include walking up and down stairs.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, lifting, reaching &
stretching as the work duties demand.
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and carry up to 50 pounds for set-up,
service, and clean-up.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders, prepare
checks, and communicate with guests and co-workers.
- Possible exposure from moderate to high environmental noise
levels during busy times. Who We Are Peaks of Otter Lodge is
located in the Blue Ridge Mountains one of the region's top hiking
destinations. At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who
you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting
venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or
premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Roanoke , Restaurant Supervisor, Peaks of Otter Lodge, Hospitality & Tourism , Bedford, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...