Company: The Liberty Trust
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job Summary:The Bartender Position is a customer-oriented
position focused on production and service of all beverages and
service of all food products. - Duties/Responsibilities:
- Set up of Bar Area
- Restocking and maintaining cleanliness of bar area
- Serving beverages and food to guests
- Breakdown and clean-up of bar area -
- Washing dishes, pots and pans related to bar
- Ability to make all coffee/tea products as well as all
- Ability to set up and breakdown espresso and beverage
- Handle transactions on POS system for all services
- Follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Sanitize all cleaning tools including mops, brooms, etc, at end
- Maintain a friendly and professional attitude when interacting
with guests and fellow staff members
- Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service
- Performs other duties as assigned. - Required Skills/Abilities:
- Knowledge of proper cleaning and sanitation procedures
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to follow recipes and culinary procedures
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
environment. - Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Food and Beverage service experience preferred - Physical
- Able to stand for prolonged periods
- Able to climb stairs
- Able to walk kitchen and service public areas
- Able to twist, bend, reach and pull
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds - - Competitive Compensation and
Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance along with
401(k) plan. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free
workplace. This is a position which will require work on weekends,
nights and holidays. - Please, no phone calls about this job! -
EOE/AA. We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or
Keywords: The Liberty Trust, Roanoke , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...