Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Join Our Community of Food People!BECOME A US FOODS-- DRIVER!Our
Delivery Drivers receive a min daily guarantee of $330.00 and make
up to $84,500 annually. Pay consists of an hourly rate, component
pay and other incentives. We are looking for Delivery Drivers who
relish the chance to push their potential, grow and reap the
rewards of joining the US FOODS-- family.We help YOU make it! US
FOODS-- is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and
history of promotion from within and unlimited career growth
opportunities w/ ongoing job skills and leadership development
training.US FOODS-- has a lot to offer:
- Home Every Night with local routes
- Work Schedule Monday- Friday starting in the early morning
- US FOODS-- is the company built on YOU Matter, where your hard
work is rewarded
- We are committed to compensation, benefits that respect, and
reward our employees for their dedication and hard work
- Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week
- Paid Training AND Paid Overtime
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Excellent Leadership BENEFITS START DAY ONE: medical, dental,
vision, 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) life
insurance and paid parental leave. Check out our Benefits by
clicking on the link Main Ingredients of the JobAs a US FOODS--
Delivery Driver you will be critical to the US FOODS-- team and one
of the important faces of our organization. As a delivery truck
driver, you will have an impact on our customers by delivering our
meats, produce, frozen goods, groceries, dry goods, equipment, and
supplies to their drop-off sites. Your efforts are the foundation
that defines US FOODS-- success based on our pillars of cultural
beliefs, work ethic, collaborative spirit, and service.
- Deliver best-in-class Customer Service.
- Deliver customer's orders to meet scheduled delivery times and
- Unload products with a hand truck and place items in customer
- Able to perform repeated, manual heavy lifting of items up to
- Make frequent stops during a work shift.
- Deliver product in inclement weather conditions.
- Verify delivery of items with customers.
- Collect money (cash or checks) where needed. What you bring to
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid CDL A issued by the state of legal residence
with necessary endorsements and DOT (Department of Transportation)
- Minimum six months commercial truck driving experience or three
months of foodservice or food and beverage truck delivery
experience required. Great delivery drivers are crucial to the US
Foods-- team and one of the important faces of our organization.
Our truck drivers strive for integrity and reliability, while
building trusting relationships with customers. JOIN OUR
TRANSPORTATION TEAM!Please check out our job preview video: "A Day
in the life" Delivery Driver *Registering to the FMCSA
Clearinghouse is a requirement by the Department of Transportation.
All Truck Drivers must visit the Clearinghouse website and register
to the new database. The Clearinghouse is a secure online database
that provides real-time information about commercial driver's
license (CDL) and commercial learner's permit (CLP) holders' drug
and alcohol program violations. If you have not registered to the
FMCSA database, please note registration is required. Please visit
and click GO to login. If you can log into login, but are having
trouble with the Clearinghouse registration, see "Clearinghouse
Help" field on the clearinghouse page. #LI-EO1***EOE
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National
Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Roanoke , Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Salem, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!