Director of HR Operations
Company: Crest Industries, LLC
Posted on: April 9, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: CO Crest Corporate
Pineville, LA, USA
Description Crest Industries is looking for a Director of Human
Resources Operations to join their team!--The Director of Human
Resources (HR) Operations is responsible for Compliance, Benefits,
Compensation, Payroll, and HR systems for Crest Industries. The
role leads the Compensation / Benefits, HR Systems, and Payroll
team and is responsible for ensuring legal compliance and support
organization's goals. The Director of HR Operations provides
direction to evaluate Crest's employee reward offerings to ensure a
competitive compensation and benefits strategy in alignment with
the company's objectives and budget guidelines. It is essential
that the person in this role has a strong analytical and strategic
mindset and is passionate about understanding our business in
supporting the sustainable growth of Crest Industries.
COMPENTENCIES: Ensures Accountability, Manages Ambiguity, Business
Insight, Collaborates, Courage, Financial Acumen,--Planning,
Resourcefulness, Drives Results, Demonstrates Self Awareness,
Situational Adaptability,--Balances Stakeholders, Strategic Mindset
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: COMPLIANCE:
- Develops effective organizational policies and practices for
human resources aligning with
Company objectives and supporting a culture of engagement across
- Implements strategies by establishing department
- Partners with the larger HR organization and our Legal team to
communicate, implement, train,
and coach on compliance related information.
- Develops and implements processes, policies, and best practices
for the organization.
- Interprets, manages and provides sound judgment to situations
involving policies, rules or
- Creates and implements solutions to mitigate legal and
compliance-related risks with regard to
- Complies with legal and governmental reporting regulations and
requirements managed under
the Human Resources function.
- Stays current on legal and regulatory changes that can have a
compliance effect on the Company
and related Human Resources practices and processes (ex. change or
notice of new requirement
under the ADA, ADEA, ACA, EEO, FLSA, FMLA, etc.).
- Leads and provides core human resources support to the
organization, including investigations,
- Maintains up to date employee handbook for Crest, its business
units and related locations.--- Researches and comprehends internal
and external circumstances that could potentially affect
the employees of Crest - proposes and implements strategies,
policies, and practices to ensure
the safety and sustainability of Crest.
- Partners with Corporate Communications to communicate
company-wide changes to policies,
practices and other topics related to employee relations. EMPLOYEE
- Strategically manages all employee compensation and benefit
programs and services, focusing
on positively impacting employee recruiting and retention and
maximizing performance, while
maintaining competitiveness in the market.
- Partners with the larger HR organization to implement and
integrate strategic employee reward
- Leads discussions around development, design, and
recommendation of Crest's compensation
philosophy and structure to ensure consistency across the
organization, and appropriate
leveling with internal and external benchmarks.
- Analyzes internal and external compensation market data;
prepares and presents
recommendations to Business Unit Leaders, HR Managers and top
- Supports HR Managers to assist in compensation-related needs at
- Manages and oversees the administration of all employee
benefits programs - health, life,
disability, 401K - with the support of brokers and vendors.
- Ensures through ongoing evaluation that benefits programs are
market competitive, aligned
with business goals, and administered in compliance with Company
policies and government
regulations (local, state and federal).
- Leads and supports annual open enrollment for benefits across
- Supervises, coaches and develops Compensation and Benefits
Department employee HR SYSTEMS:
- Partners with the Talent Management team and HR Managers to
ensure HR systems operate at
the highest value.
- Leads the HR systems team to drive implementations and upgrades
to core HR systems.
- Supervises core HR systems and ensure data integrity across all
- Simplifies and streamlines processes and helps managers and
employees use corresponding
systems more effectively.
- Supervises, coaches and develops HR systems and Payroll
- Five plus years of experience in a role leading the
compensation, benefits, and compliance areas
of a Human Resources department.--- Bachelor's degree in Human
Resources, Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Business,
Leadership, or a related field is required. Master's degree is
- Deep experience and practice in the fields of compensation,
benefits, compliance, and overall
- Experience coaching and developing employees.
- Must have a strategic mindset with the ability to lead and
execute complex projects.
- Demonstrated project management skills and a track record of
success in bringing complex,
cross functional projects to completion.
- Must have a strong business mindset and the desire to be a true
business partner and
collaborator within HR and across Crest and its business
- A high degree of analytical skills, including advanced Excel
skills. Crest Industries is an affirmative action and equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic
information.-- Crest Industries is committed to providing access,
equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with
disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
To request information regarding reasonable accommodation, contact
your Human Resource Business Partner. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Crest Industries, LLC, Roanoke , Director of HR Operations, Human Resources , Pineville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!