Staffing Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: January 15, 2022
CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant - -General Purpose:The
Certified Nursing Assistant and Nurse Aide is responsible for the
tasks of personal care and incidental activities of daily living
for patients of all ages in inpatient facilities such as hospitals,
nursing homes and other institutions. Performs care and delegated
tasks as directed by the nursing plan of care and/or supervisor as
permitted by policies and procedures of the facility and allowed
under state law/regulation.Minimum Education & Experience
- Licensed CNA
- Current CPR Certification
- Updated TB Test
- Six months of experience in a comparable job classification
and/or as required by contracted facility.
- Pass criminal and abuse background checks, when required by the
State(s) in which employed.Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Work is normally performed in clinics, schools, hospitals,
nursing homes, patient homes or occupational settings.
- Work environment involves frequent exposure to communicable
diseases, blood borne pathogens and/or potentially infectious or
hazardous materials and situations that require following extensive
safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment
(e.g. face masks, goggles, latex and or non-latex gloves).
- Requires normal, correctable vision and hearing.
- Ability to stretch, bend, stoop, twist, stand, sit, walk, reach
and climb stairs.
- Medium physical activity that may require constant lifting,
carrying, pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs.Job Benefits
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Locally Owned and Operated -Interim HealthCare is America's
leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We
offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career
opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.If
you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We
offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career
partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each
Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
-2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Roanoke , Staffing Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA, Human Resources , Salem, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!