Company: Meridian Bird Removal
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We Embrace New Adventures Daily - -Meridian Bird Removal is
seeking a core values-driven -Human Resources Generalist -to join
our remote team. The HR Generalist will lead and direct the routine
HR functions of the Talent Management department. -At Meridian, we
provide pioneering bird removal and prevention services for
commercial facilities in the United States. Our competitive
advantage is our patented Bird-N-Free Live Capture System and
Process, our internal business processes, and most importantly, our
people. -Our employees and our culture are the foundation of
Meridian. We believe that our purpose is to Help First - our
customers, our employees, and our communities. At Meridian Bird
Removal, we want our Talent Management Specialist to be a steward
for our culture and a role model for our core values: -Eagerly
Optimistic, Humbly Confident, Adapt and Overcome, Commitment to
Capture, Be Above the Bar and Help First.
Candidates must live within 100 miles of Christiansburg, VA.
----Position Summary:The Talent Management Specialist position
supports a broad range of disciplines including, but not limited
to, talent acquisition, employment, benefits, orientation,
performance, employee relations, and other HR/Non-HR projects as
assigned. This position is responsible for performing related
duties on a professional level and works closely with management
and the leadership team. - -ResponsibilitiesAdministrative: -
- Manage and update Employee files and records. -
- Daily maintenance of the Talent Management email inbox.
- Administrator of HSM system Paycor.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures to help
align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company. -
- Serve as a resource for employees and leaders on HR questions
- Work with HR management to resolve employee related
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
Benefits Coordination: -
- Answer benefits questions, assist employees with requests and
- Provide support to employees with the online Employee Navigator
- Send communications regarding new or changing benefits.
- One-on-One meetings with new hires; after 7 days, and after 30
- Follow-Up with managers. -
Offer Letters and Onboarding:
- Serve as a liaison and contact for new hires and interns.
- Issue offer letters and begin the onboarding process.
- Oversee pre-employment screenings including education and
employment verification, reference checks, and background
- Activate New Employees in Paycor.
- Cross Train on all Recruiting responsibilities.
- Support recruiting with phone screens for candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field.
- 3+ years of human resource generalist experience.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when appropriate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal, negotiation, and resolution skills.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related lays and regulations.
-Compensation:Salary Range of $45K - $55K Annually - DOE.
-Schedule:Monday thru Friday 8:30am-5pm EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Remote Work from Home -Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance.
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term
- 401(k) Plan.
- Vacation Time. -For more detailed information, please visit our
FAQ -Meridian Bird Removal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meridian Bird Removal does not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin,
veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, core values,
merit, and business need.
Keywords: Meridian Bird Removal, Roanoke , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Christiansburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!