Senior .Net Developer
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hybrid work schedule -(work from home & the office), 401K with a
Company Match, Great Health Benefits, Generous PTO plan, Bonus
PlanThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Robert DonohueAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a
world leader in the automotive industry. We are seeking a .Net
Developer to join our growing team.We would ideally like someone
willing to work hybrid onsite work in either Greensboro, NC;
Hagerstown, MD; Dublin, VA or Macungie, PA, but we are willing to
consider EST based remote workers who are able to visit an office
at least quarterly. If you are willing to relocate we can offer a
generous relocation package.Description:We are looking for a Senior
Software Engineer to work with the latest technologies supporting
an industry 4.0 implementation. In this role, you'll apply the
principles of software engineering to design, develop, maintain,
test and evaluate the next generation of our software. You'll be
able to make decisions regarding design and functionality of
systems and system mapping. We are looking for someone who is
innovative, self-driven, has a strong technical focus combined with
a customer-oriented attitude.Job Duties:
- Act as a bridge between the business stakeholders and the
development team and provide technical expertise and solutioning
for multiple customer-facing products
- Work cohesively with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Test
Specialists and Enterprise Architects during all product phases to
specify infrastructure and software changes.
- Produce design artifacts including high-level and detailed
design documents, database schemas, and system workflows.
- Guide developers, answer questions and clarify
- Translate customer requirements and high-level architecture
into detailed design for developers.
- Troubleshoot issues in the system, working with support team to
discover root causes of incidents.
- Work with Quality Assurance team members to communicate primary
and alternate process flows and system behavior.Why join us?
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision coverage on day 1 of
- 401K with Company Match
- 24 Days PTO + 7 company paid holidays
- Remote work opportunities and flexible working hoursJob
- 4+ years of software development experience in Microsoft
platforms such as C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework 3.5 & above
- Experience working in a blend of on-prem and cloud
- Experience with Winforms, API design, Angular and/or
- Experience on WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
- Skillful in writing Unit and Integration Tests
- Expert in SQL Server
- Experience with TFS or Azure DevOps
- Practical experience in NHibernate or any ORM.
- Experience working on an Agile / Scrum team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science would be idealInterested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Roanoke , Senior .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Dublin, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!