QA Test Lead
Company: Infosys Technologies
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job Description Infosys is seeking DevOps Test Lead with AWS
As a QA Test Lead you will act as a validation and quality
assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems.
You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy &
design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will
also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate
real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate
with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative
high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients'
business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where
teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded,
and diversity is respected and valued
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of
Franklin, WI or be willing to relocate to the area. This position
may require travel in the US and Canada
- Experience with Testing strategies and Test Execution
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies --
Preferred Experience :
- Work within a team to plan, deploy, and maintain critical
business applications prod/non-prod AWS environments.
- Automate the provisioning of environments using Ansible, Packer
- Create application deployment pipelines with GitLab CI,
Jenkins, and Helm.
- Frequent technologies used in this role would be: AWS, Ansible,
Docker, Gitlab, Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Linux Shell
- At least 3 years of experience with AWS and environment
- At least 2 years of experience in automated delivery and
developing automation workflows and routines.
- At least 2 years of experience in infrastructure design,
implementation, and delivery.
- At least 1 year of experience in containerizing applications
with Docker and deploying them to Kubernetes.
- Experience with Kubernetes cluster administration and Stateful
- Experience with Open Source tools such as Ansible, Gitlab CI,
Helm, Jenkins and Terraform.
- 2+ years of programming experience with automation or
development in Python, Ruby, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in technology delivery in a DevOps /
Cloud Engineering environment.
- Strong grasp of automation and monitoring tools (ability to
automate repeatable tasks via scripting).
- Ability to define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and
workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please
visit us at www.Infosys.com
-- Country USA State / Region / Province Wisconsin Work Location
Franklin, WI Interest Group Domain Skillset Process-Testing
processes-Mobile Functional Testing process,
Keywords: Infosys Technologies, Roanoke , QA Test Lead, Other , Franklin, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!