Perfumes and Cosmetics Associate - Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: May 4, 2021
EARN A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A rate of pay of $9.50 per hour
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- Earn a $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
This Specialty Sales Associate Job Is For You, If You Would
- Selling high end Accessories
- Interacting with customers and providing excellent customer
- Working at the Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional/Woodrum Field
Your Team is counting on you as a Specialty Sales Associate to:
- Provide flexibility to work any shift, any day of the week,
including weekends & holidays
- Work a part-time schedule
Specialty Sales Associate Key Duties:
- Know individual and store sales targets for every working
- Engage customers on the selling floor with a focus on customer
- Maintain high energy and professional manner at all times.
- Solves customer problems and exceeds expectations in store.
- Services multiple customers using outstanding Customer Service
- Responsible for name capture and customer relationship and after
- Manages a high service level with customers at all times.
- Manages transactions at the cash register with accuracy and
- Communicate product knowledge to customers.
- Participates and contributes in daily briefings, staff
- Follows all communication and managers direction.
- Maintains the store environment, store organization and visual
display and store sets.
- Keep inventory organization and integrity in transactions while
displaying all current merchandise at all times.
- Process product shipments and transfers.
- Participate in and complete any Brand/product knowledge
- Complete the Dufry +1 and Out in Front associate training
- Assist in on boarding and training of new associates.
- Comply with company dress code.
- Show passion and pride for The Brand in every area of
- Ability to lift at least 40lbs.
- Execute 5 Customer Service Standards at all times:
- Greet the Customer.
- Offer assistance to each and every customer.
- Ask Lifestyle Questions to Suggest Appropriate Product.
- Provide quick and accurate service.
- Thank the Customer each and every time.
- Minimum 2 years retail experience in high end fashion retail.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Only those with a high-end or department store retail and
electronics background will be considered.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Roanoke , Perfumes and Cosmetics Associate - Airport, Other , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!