Export Spare Parts Shipper
Company: Dover Corporation
Location: Eagle Rock
Posted on: June 12, 2021
MAAG Pump Systems, Automatik Plastics Machinery, Gala
Industries, Reduction Engineering Scheer and Ettlinger five
successful and well experienced companies have joined forces to
become the global partner for the polymer industry. As manufacturer
of gear pumps, pelletizing and filtration systems and also
pulverizers we offer top-grade equipment for your demanding
requirements not only for polymer applications, but also for the
chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and food industry.
Company Gala Industries
Position Spare Parts Sales Clerk
Location Eagle Rock, VA
Main position objectives
The Spare Parts Salesperson provides the highest quality of
parts support to our customers for their Gala Underwater
Pelletizing Systems. Third party equipment parts support may also
be required if supplied with the Gala system.
Position description Tasks, responsibilities,
- Works with Latin American and Asian customers on quotes and
orders and does so in an expedited manner.
- Possessfamiliarity with the laws and regulations of export
shipping including Incoterms.
- Creates special commercial invoices and packing slips for
- Works with customers US and International forwarders to
determine proper shipping methods.
- Interacts with the service department to process service &
warranty / no charge type orders.
- Reads engineering drawings to help customers identify parts
that are needed.
- Works proactively on obtaining orders from customers and
processing them through the system.
- Creates recommended spare parts quotes for new and existing
- Works closely with engineering, technical service, operations,
and major equipment sales to develop customer focused
- Researches equipment upgrade/change-out requests.
- Issues return authorizations and follows through when the parts
are returned determining credit that may be due or repairs that may
- Determines selling prices for commercial parts.
- Works 40 hours per week - Overtime may be required.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent education.
- Min 1 year experience in a customer service environment
- Proficient in Word / Excel / Outlook
- Min 3 years of experience in a customer service role
- Experience with international shipping regulations
Interpersonal skills and behavioral
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and efficient in approaching tasks.
- Independent self-starter with ability to problem solve and
anticipate and avoid issues.
- Strong team player, work ethic and commitment to win.
- Ability to work in stressful and sometimes tense
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic
information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Keywords: Dover Corporation, Roanoke , Export Spare Parts Shipper, Other , Eagle Rock, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!