Company: Sava Senior Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Maintenance Technician Description
Assists in the maintenance of facility to provide a safe, clean,
and comfortable environment for residents, staff, and visitors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnoses technical and mechanical problems and makes repairs
- Responsible for maintenance and beautification of facility and
- Conducts scheduled maintenance throughout physical plant and
for all equipment.
- Maintains and tests the emergency power system to ensure
availability of power to all entrances, exits, fire detection
alarms and extinguishing equipment, and life support systems.
- Maintains all essential equipment (e.g., boiler room equipment,
nursing unit/medication room refrigerators, kitchen refrigerators
and freezers, etc.) in a safe operating condition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Maintenance Technician Requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one (1) year physical plant and equipment experience
in an institutional environment.
Physical Demands & Environment
May be required to respond to critical issues on a 24/7 basis.
Employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, see, talk and hear.
May occasionally lift medium to heavy objects. Employee is
occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or
caustic chemicals. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Sava Senior Care, Roanoke , Maintenance Technician, Other , Glasgow, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!