Senior Structural Engineer - Structural (Roanoke)
Company: Burns & McDonnell
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Executes complex assignments requiring the use of advanced
techniques, resulting in the development of new or improved
processes, equipment and/or technological methods.
- May develop and evaluate plans for major projects.
- May assess feasibility or soundness of proposed applications
when data is insufficient or testing is advisable.
- May coordinate departmental or divisional project studies,
reports or project design assignments. Progressive design and
project management responsibilities.
- Provide leadership, guidance and instruction to less
experienced staff members.
- Regularly meets and corresponds with clients or outside
- Some marketing responsibilities. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering from accredited
- Minimum 7 years related experience (completion of master's
degree in related field may be substituted for one year of
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- This position requires an individual capable of applying
intensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices to
broad areas of assignments.
- Must be capable of devising new approaches to problems
- Previous consulting experience preferred.
- Professional Engineer.
Keywords: Burns & McDonnell, Roanoke , Senior Structural Engineer - Structural (Roanoke), Other , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!