Company: Koral Jobs - Lowes
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Customer Service - Lowe's
What You Will Do
What's in It for You?
At Lowe's, we've always been more than just a hardware store. We're
also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And
for thousands of Lowe's associates, we're home to fresh starts,
rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
The Seasonal Retail Associate role can be a springboard into
something great - for both the customers they serve and for their
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and
teammates, each day will offer the chance opportunity to learn,
grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe's team. Seasonal
Retail Associates also enjoy:
- A 10% discount on Lowe's merchandise.
- The chance to kickstart a new career or master skills as a
customer service pro.
- Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
- And access to thousands of other discounts such as cell phone
plans, car insurance, computers, and more.
Your Day at Lowe's
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Welcome customers with a friendly smile and positive
- Answer customer questions.
- Guide customers to the right product or solution for their
- Restock product as needed.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license
for this position, you must either be licensed or be able to obtain
any mandatory sales license or registration within the required
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift
items up to 25 lbs. unassisted and possibly more on occasion with
- Be able to use common retail tools such as basic computer
applications and smartphone devices.
Bilingual, Military, and Veteran applicants are encouraged
*Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies.
For the most up-to-date breakdown of what's available to you, visit
Keywords: Koral Jobs - Lowes, Roanoke , Customer Service, Other , Fayetteville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!