Company: Sudden Service, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
(1) Provides all clerical services relating to the Service Center
operations, (2) reviews and audits all reports and records
pertaining to servicemen's expense accounts, sales orders for parts
and/or service, maintenance reports of all services vehicles,
Nature and Scope:
The incumbent in this position reports to and performs all clerical
duties for the Service Center Manager. He/she serves as
receptionist answering phones and greeting visitors. He/she
composes letters, emails, etc. to customers, Corporate
Headquarters, or internally. He/she prepares bids for service work.
He/she keeps records of all maintenance on service trucks and all
purchases of gasoline, tires, parts, and/or labor and submits a
weekly maintenance report to the headquarters office. The incumbent
checks all sales orders for parts and/or service for accuracy and
completeness. All expenses of servicemen are turned in to this
incumbent who checks to insure that all expenses are in order with
proper receipts. Any out of line situations are called to the
attention of the Manager. This incumbent issues, qualifies, and
approves all local purchase orders.
This incumbent is responsible for maintaining all DOT records and
ensuring documents and logs are sent to Louisville headquarters.
Knowledge of DOT regulations is necessary.
- Answers telephone, types all correspondences, reports, and
quotes for the Service Center.
- Audits service and parts men weekly expense reports for
accuracy and completeness.
- Any out of line situations regarding expenses, purchases, etc.
are called to the attention of the Service Center Manager for
- Processes parts and/or service sales orders in computer for
- Assists Parts Supervisor when needed to ship and receive
- Supplies correct information to specific contact in Louisville
to set up new part numbers on items that are purchased and are new
- Maintains database and address books for Service Center
- Builds and maintains file system for Service Center.
- Maintains office and Service Center supplies and creates list
of needed items for Service Center Manager to purchase.
- Reviews and summits DOT documents and logs to Louisville Office
Manager per company policy. Keeps up to date file of the
information at local Service Center as well.
- Keeps up with Service Center personnel time and summits to
Louisville contact per company policy.
- Performs the duties of warranty coordinator as assigned by
Service Center Manager.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Secretarial and data entry experience.
- Complex knowledge of Microsoft programs (Excel, Word,
- Ability to understand and adapt to different PC based internal
- Great organizational and communication skills.
- Great customer service skill set.
- Excellent telephone personality.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to multi task and adjust workload according to
- General knowledge of Taylor Parts System would be helpful.
Keywords: Sudden Service, Inc., Roanoke , Administrative Clerk, Other , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!