Company: LanceSoft Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Location: Gretna, VA24557
Job title: Customer Service
Duration: 0 12month
- Perform customer service functions required to support business
activities (order entry, faxing/emailing customer order
acknowledgements, tracking customer shipments, etc.).
- Provide professional customer support while responding promptly
to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints ensuring customer
- Demonstrate proficiency in all information systems necessary to
support all customer service functions (ability to navigate through
- Always maintain a positive and professional attitude toward
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and resolving customer
- Excellent communication with customers and sales team through
- Proficient in EXCEL (especially pivot tables).
- Support the office staff with day-to-day operations to enable
our team to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Assist with special projects, when needed, including
communication with the sales team.
- 2 years customer service experience desired, excellent
communication skills, math and computer skills are a must.
- Problem solving and organizational skills required.
- Ability to recognize part numbers and learn applications of
different sensors to different vehicles.
- Ability to program sensors using TPMS programming tools.
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Roanoke , Customer Service, Other , Gretna, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!