Company: Sage Title Group, LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Under the direct supervision of Title Branch Manager, the
Settlement Processor processes all documentation needed to complete
real estate closings.
- Assists Settlement Closer by ordering all documentation needed
to process a real estate closing, including, but not limited to:
loan payoffs, surveys, title abstracts, title commitments,
preparation of deeds, and judgments.
- Contacts seller for additional documentation to include: deed,
termite, and water/sewer reports as required.
- Contacts buyer for additional documentation to include hazard
insurance, survey, and homeowner associate information as
- Monitors files on computer software as well as a hard copy in
file folder. May use checklists, such as the Conveyance Worksheet
to ensure all tasks have been completed.
- Works with Settlement Closer to clear requirements on title
- Processes settlement package for closing.
- Prepares title insurance commitments and forwards to lender
along with closing service letter, settlement notice, wiring
instructions, and tax information
- Prepares additional documentation for settlements to include:
initial HUD-1, deed, seller's affidavit, seller's exempt form or
Form 1099, payoff letters, purchaser affidavit, and deed
registration. Reviews package and title binder for any unresolved
- Acts as backs-up to the Settlement Closer in settlement
meetings in the event that the settlement closer is unavailable,
based on business needs
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2 or more years experience in real estate settlements
- Experience in title insurance preferred
- Must have advanced computer skills in MS Office; RamQuest
- Must be organized, detailed oriented and be able to set
priorities, multi-task, work independently, and take responsibility
- Notary public certification preferred; must be able to obtain
within 90 days, if not certified
We are a company that provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Sage Title Group, LLC, Roanoke , Settlement Processor, Other , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!