Logistics Product Support Manager
Posted on: July 20, 2021
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions
Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Logistics Product
Support Manager supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product
Support Management and Logistics lead for an unmanned aerial
intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS
operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to
use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems –
Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Product Support Analyst is responsible for leading the
efforts to develop reports/CDRL’s and analyze performance based
logistics metrics such as supportability, availability, and
sustainment engineering deliverables for the PSS-T Program which
include maintaining the health of the following
- Sustainment Engineering (FMECA, FRACAS reporting/analysis
- Availability Metrics, Operational Availability (Ao), MTBF,
MTBOMF, MICAP, stock availability.
- Reliability Metrics: MTBF, MTTR, MDT, Logistics Response Time,
- Work with Tobyhanna Army Depot and Technical SME’s to update
Provisioning Technical Data (PTD) in PowerLog J and report through
LMP as the result of an DCN (Design Change Notification), ECP
(Engineering Change Proposal), or realized shortcoming on current
- Assist with updating Technical Data Packages as a result of
- Analyze repair data for trends / root cause analysis, and work
with technical SME’s to refine preventive maintenance as determined
- Responsible for maintaining health of DMSMS strategy and
developing health analysis report.
- Responsible for maintaining Logistics Supply Health Analysis
- Providing recommendations for updating parts list to include
Authorized Stockage Lists (ASL), Prescribed Load Lists (PLL),
Authorized Additional Lists (AAL), and additional parts lists when
- Responsible for generating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP),
Quick Reference Cards (QRC), and Program Directives to aid in
completion of tasks in a uniform fashion across multiple
- Provide slides and lead monthly Product Support Management
- Provide slides and lead Logistics section for Program Sync
calls and Program Management Reviews during Program Manager
Other duties may include:
- Task Data Analysts and monitor efforts to complete reports
required by CDRL or other reports as requested by the
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of eight (8) years of
management experience with Logistics or Product Support Management;
additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of
- Minimum two (2) years experience leading a team to solve
problems that are unclear and require a thorough understanding of
program requirements and resources.
- Experience briefing and developing reports for executive
leadership, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills to organize small team in
developing reports and assisting government in determining
appropriate response to report data.
- Strong understanding of performance based logistics metrics,
reliability, availability, supportability analysis and reporting,
provisioning, and sustainment engineering reports.
- Ability to organize cross-functional teams to implement a
response to urgent mission requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as
Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience with use of PowerLog J for Provisioning
Technical Data entry and Reports development
- Experienced with supportability analysis (MTA, FTA, LORA)
and use of COMPASS
- Experienced with use of Windchill Configuration
Management database and RepairData module
- Management Experience Experience developing Performance
Based Logistics Metrics (PBLM) reports.
- Experience using technical manuals and maintenance
instructions to respond to failure types.
- Experience managing and developing a team.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Roanoke , Logistics Product Support Manager, Other , Bridgewater, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!