Senior Document Control Coordinator
Company: Integer Holdings Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Summary: The primary purpose of this job is to perform all
of the Quality System Document Control functions including the
management of the Change Control Process, filing and archiving of
records, and serve as administrator of the Document Control System
to assure compliance to current standards and regulations.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
1. Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental,
security and quality requirements including, but not limited to:
Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and
Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
(FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and
other regulatory requirements.
2. Leads and maintains the Change Control Process. This includes
the preparation of the change requests, insuring the appropriate
functional reviews and sign-off, and maintaining the records of the
changes. Posts changes to computerized or manual records, releases
documents, and notifies affected departments.
3. Maintains an established data distribution system and expedites
review, signature approval and release of documentation in a timely
4. Analyzes and develops recommendations to improve current
5. Responsible for managing SharePoint Quality documentation and
maintaining the Change Control Database.
6. Confers with change originators to prepare documents and change
requests. Works with document originators to resolve discrepancies
in order to make required changes to the documentation.
7. Actively participates in external and internal audits.
8. Responsible for record retention process.
9. Participates in the creation of new processes to improve Quality
10. Manages and maintains active, obsolete, and computerized files
which support the documentation system.
11. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education & Experience: Technical Associate's degree with
5-7 years experience in business or technical field OR Bachelor's
degree with 2 years of experience in related field.
Specialized Knowledge: Previous experience in Engineering and
Documentation Control Systems.
Special Skills: Ability to read and develop technical
drawings/prints and solid technical writing skills.
Keywords: Integer Holdings Corporation, Roanoke , Senior Document Control Coordinator, Other , Salem, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!